Invisalign® uses a custom-made series of aligners that are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
This advanced system uses a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- Virtually Invisible
- Invisalign® clear aligners are virtually invisible, so no one will know that you know you are transforming your smile.
- Comfortable and Convenient
- Invisalign® removable aligners are created using SmartTrack® material that provides a comfortable yet effective fit that allows you to continue your daily routines without any inconvenience.
- Expedited Treatment
- With frequent changing of your Invisalign® aligners, you may achieve your orthodontic goals even quicker than with traditional braces.
- More Effective Treatment
- Invisalign® can be used to treat a variety of orthodontic issues such as cross bites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Proven Results
- Invisalign®’s SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features have been proven to enhance the orthodontic movement provided by Invisalign® clear aligners.
Invisalign® Treatment Process
- Scan Your Smile
- First, we will create an accurate 3D digital impression of your smile using our iTero® digital scanner.
- Create a Treatment Plan
- Using Invisalign®’s ClinCheck® software, we will work to create a plan for the transformation of your smile.
- Preview your smile
- We can even show you the shifting of your smile from beginning to end, even before treatment has begun.
- Create the Aligners
- Once your digital plan is finalized, your custom aligners are made using our state-of-the-art printing process.
- Wear Your Aligners
- Wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss. While wearing your aligners as prescribed, your teeth will gradually and gently shift into alignment.